DEADLINE: December 7, 2020 (or adjusted close of registration date)
- Complete your USAG Meet Reservation.
- All adjustments to a program’s roster after initial registration is subject to schedule availability.
- Roster edits (level changes/late addition requests) after the close of registration are subject to schedule availability and $25.00 charge fee per emailed request.
- Scratch for refund deadline: Monday, December 7, 2020. Cancellation in USAG Meet Reservations and accompanying doctor’s note due to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for refund.
- Email your Elevate the Stage Entry Form to email@example.com.
- Mail or phone in your payment.
- Update your USAG Meet Reservation regularly. Your final payment will be due based on the status of your USAG Meet Reservation roster on December 7, 2020 or the adjusted close of registration date.
- Payment is due in full prior to December 7, 2020 or the adjusted close of registration date. Mailing address:Knight Eady
Attn: Kayla Williams
101 12th St. S.
Birmingham, AL 35233
FIRST DRAFT: January 2021
- Podium scheduling begins with Level 10/Open session(s) and additional levels will be added as the schedule permits, in descending order of competitive level.
- Session schedules are arranged in respect of meet efficiency and are subject to change.
- Thursday session(s) — scheduled for no earlier than 5:30 p.m.— are possible in all gyms. All registered clubs are subject to the host’s arrangement of scheduling efficiencies.
Revised schedules will be directly emailed to participating coaches and published on elevatethestage.com
DEADLINE: December 7, 2020
- Complete the order form at elevatethestage.com/leo-order.
- This is the ONLY way to receive leotards for your athletes. Paper entries or email requests for size edits will not be accepted.
- Update your order by re-submitting the form when needed.
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of your original or latest submission at any time.
- Pick up your leotards on-site in Coaches Hospitality during the meet weekend.
- Leotards will be packaged for your club as a whole and can be signed for by any of your registered coaches.
- Late orders are not guaranteed to be available on-site making the program responsible for all costs associated with receiving their athlete gift.
NCAA MEET TICKETS
DEADLINE: January 25, 2021
- Assign your Ticket Manager on your Entry Form (Toledo, Huntsville)
- Your ticket manager will manage our simple group ticket ordering process on behalf of your club. Upon assignment, your ticket manager will receive directions from email@example.com.
- All parents, coaches, athletes, guests, friends, etc. can request to be part of your discounted group ticket package based on your club’s name using the Group Ticket Order Form. Link to come in the coming weeks!
- Group ticket benefits: one-time processing fee (avoid online fees) and neighboring seating!
- All submissions made under your club’s name can later be reviewed by your ticket manager. Additions, withdrawals and substitutions can be made at any time.
- Deadline to request tickets in your group package is Monday, January 25, 2021.
- Ticket managers will receive a complete ticket manifest to review and approve. Final edits can be made only by the ticket manager and should be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org at this time.
- To purchase tickets after Monday, January 25, 2021, please visit elevatethestage.com to purchase via Ticketmaster. Link to come in the coming weeks!
- Remit payment and receive your club’s discounted group tickets!
- Ticket managers will remit payment based on the final ticket manifest. Payment is due via credit card.
- Tickets will be mailed to the address provided at the time of payment. Tickets will be mailed via USPS no later than 14 days prior to the start of the event.
- Ticket managers should distribute tickets prior to the start of competition as listed on the final ticket manifest.
- Note: If ticket managers have issues receiving tickets via mail, please email email@example.com for alternate remedies.
ATTENDING ELEVATE THE STAGE
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE ON-SITE
- Double-check all session schedules!
- Session schedules are arranged in respect of meet efficiency and are subject to change. All registered clubs are subject to the host’s arrangement of scheduling efficiencies.
- Revised schedules will be directly emailed to participating coaches and published on elevatethestage.com (Toledo, Huntsville).
- Share our Publicity Release with all participants (or parents/guardians if they are under 18).
- This is required for all athletes.
- Questions about the publicity release? Have the parent/guardian email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure all attending coaches are added to your USAG Meet Reservation.
- Late additions? You can get them approved prior to arriving on-site by emailing our Meet Director Kayal Williams at email@example.com.
- If a coach is not listed at Coaches’ Check-In, they will have to be screened by our Scoring Director. Scoring Directors are available no earlier than 7:30 a.m. each day of competition.
- Travel safe. We’ll see you on the podium!