DEADLINE: December 10, 2020 (or adjusted close of registration date)
- Complete your USAG Meet Reservation.
- All adjustments to a program’s roster after initial registration is subject to schedule availability.
- Roster edits (level changes/late addition requests) after the close of registration are subject to schedule availability and $25.00 charge fee per emailed request.
- Scratch for refund deadline: Thursday, December 10, 2020. No refunds will be given after this date for any reason including COVID-19 UNLESS the event is canceled. If the meet is canceled completely refunds will be issued based on the timing of the cancellation.
- Email your Elevate the Stage Entry Form to email@example.com.
- Meet Entry Forms:
- Huntsville: Download here.
- The form is required to reserve your spot in the meet.
- Once registered, you will receive and email on how to complete your payment.
- Meet Entry Forms:
- Once you complete your registration, you will receive an invoice for your payment. You wull be able to complete this payment online through our Quickbooks system. Payment in full is due, or must be postmarked, for December 10, 2020 or past deadline penalties will be applied. If you have questions about completing your registration or your payment due, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you must mail a physical check for meet entry payment, please use the below address. Checks must be postmarked December 10, 2020 (or adjusted close of registration date), or your meet entry is subject to a $200.00 late entry fee.
Knight Eady (attn: Michael McGreevey)
101 12th St S, Suite 100
Birmingham, AL 35233
FIRST DRAFT: January 2021
- Podium scheduling begins with Level 10/Open session(s) and additional levels will be added as the schedule permits, in descending order of competitive level.
- Session schedules are arranged in respect of meet efficiency and are subject to change.
- Thursday session(s) — scheduled for no earlier than 5:30 p.m.— are possible in all gyms. All registered clubs are subject to the host’s arrangement of scheduling efficiencies.
Revised schedules will be directly emailed to participating coaches and published on elevatethestage.com
DEADLINE: December 10, 2020
- Complete the order form at elevatethestage.com/leo-order.
- This is the ONLY way to receive leotards for your athletes. Paper entries or email requests for size edits will not be accepted.
- Update your order by re-submitting the form when needed.
- You can email email@example.com to request a copy of your original or latest submission at any time.
- Elevate the Stage will notify you of the required process to receive your leotards later this fall. Submit sizes now and stay tuned for next steps!
NCAA MEET TICKETS
Join our email list below to stay up-to-date on future Elevate the Stage dates and locations.
ATTENDING ELEVATE THE STAGE
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE ON-SITE
- Double-check all session schedules!
- Session schedules are arranged in respect of meet efficiency and are subject to change. All registered clubs are subject to the host’s arrangement of scheduling efficiencies.
- Revised schedules will be directly emailed to participating coaches and published on elevatethestage.com (Huntsville).
- Share our Publicity Release with all participants (or parents/guardians if they are under 18).
- This is required for all athletes.
- Questions about the publicity release? Have the parent/guardian email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure all attending coaches are added to your USAG Meet Reservation.
- Late additions? You can get them approved prior to arriving on-site by emailing our Meet Director at email@example.com.
- If a coach is not listed at Coaches’ Check-In, they will have to be screened by our Scoring Director. Scoring Directors are available no earlier than 7:30 a.m. each day of competition.
- Travel safe. We’ll see you on the podium!