REGISTRATION FOR ELEVATE THE STAGE 2021 IS CLOSED.
Schedules as of January 27, 2021
- Podium scheduling begins with Level 10/Open session(s) and additional levels will be added as the schedule permits, in descending order of competitive level.
- Session schedules are arranged in respect of meet efficiency and are subject to change.
- Thursday session(s) — scheduled for no earlier than 5:30 p.m.— are possible in all gyms. All registered clubs are subject to the host’s arrangement of scheduling efficiencies.
Revised schedules will be directly emailed to participating coaches and published on elevatethestage.com
NCAA MEET TICKETS
Join our email list below to stay up-to-date on future Elevate the Stage dates and locations.
ATTENDING ELEVATE THE STAGE
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE ON-SITE
- Double-check all session schedules!
- Session schedules are arranged in respect of meet efficiency and are subject to change. All registered clubs are subject to the host’s arrangement of scheduling efficiencies.
- Revised schedules will be directly emailed to participating coaches and published on elevatethestage.com (Huntsville).
- Share our Publicity Release with all participants (or parents/guardians if they are under 18).
- This is required for all athletes.
- Questions about the publicity release? Have the parent/guardian email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure all attending coaches are added to your USAG Meet Reservation.
- Late additions? You can get them approved prior to arriving on-site by emailing our Meet Director at email@example.com.
- If a coach is not listed at Coaches’ Check-In, they will have to be screened by our Scoring Director. Scoring Directors are available no earlier than 7:30 a.m. each day of competition.
- Travel safe. We’ll see you on the podium!