DEADLINE: December 7, 2020 (or adjusted close of registration date)
- Complete your USAG Meet Reservation.
- All adjustments to a program’s roster after initial registration is subject to schedule availability.
- Roster edits (level changes/late addition requests) after the close of registration are subject to schedule availability and $25.00 charge fee per emailed request.
- Scratch for refund deadline: Monday, December 7, 2020. No refunds will be given after this date for any reason including COVID-19 UNLESS the event is canceled. If the meet is canceled completely refunds will be issued based on the timing of the cancellation.
- Email your Elevate the Stage Entry Form to email@example.com.
- Meet Entry Forms:
- Huntsville: Download here.
- The form is required to reserve your spot in the meet.
- Once registered, you will receive and email on how to complete your payment.
- Meet Entry Forms:
- Once you complete your registration, you will receive an invoice for your payment. You wull be able to complete this payment online through our Quickbooks system. Payment in full is due, or must be postmarked, for December 7, 2020 or past deadline penalties will be applied. If you have questions about completing your registration or your payment due, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you must mail a physical check for meet entry payment, please use the below address. Checks must be postmarked December 7, 2020 (or adjusted close of registration date), or your meet entry is subject to a $200.00 late entry fee.
Knight Eady (attn: Michael McGreevey)
101 12th St S, Suite 100
Birmingham, AL 35233
FIRST DRAFT: January 2021
- Podium scheduling begins with Level 10/Open session(s) and additional levels will be added as the schedule permits, in descending order of competitive level.
- Session schedules are arranged in respect of meet efficiency and are subject to change.
- Thursday session(s) — scheduled for no earlier than 5:30 p.m.— are possible in all gyms. All registered clubs are subject to the host’s arrangement of scheduling efficiencies.
Revised schedules will be directly emailed to participating coaches and published on elevatethestage.com
DEADLINE: December 7, 2020
- Complete the order form at elevatethestage.com/leo-order.
- This is the ONLY way to receive leotards for your athletes. Paper entries or email requests for size edits will not be accepted.
- Update your order by re-submitting the form when needed.
- You can email email@example.com to request a copy of your original or latest submission at any time.
- Elevate the Stage will notify you of the required process to receive your leotards later this fall. Submit sizes now and stay tuned for next steps!
NCAA MEET TICKETS
DEADLINE: January 25, 2021
- Assign your Ticket Manager on your Entry Form (Huntsville)
- Your ticket manager will manage our simple group ticket ordering process on behalf of your club. Upon assignment, your ticket manager will receive directions from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All parents, coaches, athletes, guests, friends, etc. can request to be part of your discounted group ticket package based on your club’s name using the Group Ticket Order Form. Link to come in the coming weeks!
- Group ticket benefits: one-time processing fee (avoid online fees) and neighboring seating!
- All submissions made under your club’s name can later be reviewed by your ticket manager. Additions, withdrawals and substitutions can be made at any time.
- Deadline to request tickets in your group package is Monday, January 25, 2021.
- Ticket managers will receive a complete ticket manifest to review and approve. Final edits can be made only by the ticket manager and should be communicated to email@example.com at this time.
- To purchase tickets after Monday, January 25, 2021, please visit elevatethestage.com to purchase via Ticketmaster. Link to come in the coming weeks!
- Remit payment and receive your club’s discounted group tickets!
- Ticket managers will remit payment based on the final ticket manifest. Payment is due via credit card.
- Tickets will be mailed to the address provided at the time of payment. Tickets will be mailed via USPS no later than 14 days prior to the start of the event.
- Ticket managers should distribute tickets prior to the start of competition as listed on the final ticket manifest.
- Note: If ticket managers have issues receiving tickets via mail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate remedies.
ATTENDING ELEVATE THE STAGE
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE ON-SITE
- Double-check all session schedules!
- Session schedules are arranged in respect of meet efficiency and are subject to change. All registered clubs are subject to the host’s arrangement of scheduling efficiencies.
- Revised schedules will be directly emailed to participating coaches and published on elevatethestage.com (Huntsville).
- Share our Publicity Release with all participants (or parents/guardians if they are under 18).
- This is required for all athletes.
- Questions about the publicity release? Have the parent/guardian email email@example.com.
- Make sure all attending coaches are added to your USAG Meet Reservation.
- Late additions? You can get them approved prior to arriving on-site by emailing our Meet Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a coach is not listed at Coaches’ Check-In, they will have to be screened by our Scoring Director. Scoring Directors are available no earlier than 7:30 a.m. each day of competition.
- Travel safe. We’ll see you on the podium!