Hours of Operation
- Doors open for Admissions each day at 7:00 AM. Visit elevatethestage.com/toledo for admission prices.
- Session Schedules
- Revised: February 17, 2020
- JO Venue Map
- Coaches Check-In
- Coaches can check in at either the SeaGate Centre or Huntington Center. Our volunteers will direct you to the correct gym for your competitive session.
- Be prepared to show your USAG Member ID.
- Coaches not listed on the Sign-In must be verified by our Scoring Director in the Huntington Center. Scoring Director is available beginning at 7:30 AM each day.
- Gymnast Check-In
- Gymnasts can check in at either the SeaGate Centre or Huntington Center. Our volunteers will direct you to the correct gym for your competitive session.
- This publicity waiver must be signed for each participating athlete. We encourage parents/guardians to complete this publicity waiver prior to arriving on-site. You will have the ability to complete this at Gymnast Check-In, if not completed earlier.
- Coaches will receive a meet gift of a unisex t-shirt. Visit Coaches Hospitality (Room 209) in the SeaGate Centre any day between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM to receive your gift. Size preference honored on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Athlete Gifts (Elevate the Stage GK tank leotard) will be available in Coaches Hospitality (Room 209) in the SeaGate Centre. Visit Coaches Hospitality any day between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM to pick up your athletes’ gift. The leotards are packaged for your club as a whole. Late orders are not guaranteed to be available on-site.
- Coaches meals will be served in both the Huntington Center and SeaGate Centre for working coaches only. Please visit Coaches Hospitality in your respective gym for complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner. More details are below.
- NCAA sessions will take place in the Huntington Center on both Friday, Feb. 21 and Saturday, Feb. 22 at 7:00 PM. Visit elevatethestage.com/ncaa-tickets to purchase your tickets.
- The Huntington Center box office will be open Friday, Feb 21 from 10:00 AM – 8:30 PM and Saturday, Feb. 22 from 11:00 AM – 8:30 PM to purchase your tickets on-site.
- We’re excited for you to have the chance to visit with the sales booths of GK Elite, FlipFest, Koreleo, DryBands and Shirts On Site.
Things to Do in Toledo, OH
- Imagination Station: $5 After 5:00 PM
- Imagination Station invites the curious, inventive and playful to drop by after hours to explore the science center. Toledo’s Science Center will keep its doors open late on Thursday, Feb. 20 and will offer special $5 admission pricing to all visitors. Come and enjoy their new temporary experience, The Rooms of Illusion: four individually-themed interactive rooms that use color, light and patterns to create experiences that can trick the eyes and mislead the mind!
Questions? Please email email@example.com.